September 2019 MPC/TLR 2b depending on experience
Type: Permanent/Full Time
Closing date: Tuesday, 21st May 2019
Interviews: Friday 24th May 2019
Queen Mary’s High School is seeking to appoint a well-motivated and enthusiastic teacher with the potential to lead the Art Department in this highly successful girls’ grammar school which places great value on the skill set developed through art education. Applicants for the post should have an appropriate honours degree and successful teaching experience across all key stages. The ability to teach at Advanced Level would be an advantage.
In return the school offers:
- the opportunity to teach well-motivated and high achieving
- students in this selective girls’ school;
- a comprehensive mentoring and development programme;
- a collaborative approach to the development of teaching and
- learning through our Multi Academy Trust;
- involvement in the rich and varied extra-curricular activities
- of the school.
Queen Mary’s High School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to the relevant safeguarding checks, which will include an enhanced DBS check and right to work in the UK check.